Sunday, December 02, 2007

Seedbead Embroidery

For some time now I have been lusting over seedbead work. In particular Sherri Serafini, I love her cuff bracelets, and the skull and crossbones handbag is incredible, well, they're all incredible!

Free Spirit Collection is another site I just found the other day, this artist also does mind bloggling embroidery work. Beautiful!

Another amazing artists is Dianna, know as The Lone Beader, she makes multi-dimensional bead "paintings" It's hard to explain so just look through some of her sites!

Do you know of any other seedbeaders I might like? Post in the comments.

2 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me! Also, check out Celticat, and Laura McCabe. They are two more of my favourite bead artists:)

Marie Cristine said...

Thank you for the sites! I remember admiring Celticats work before, I believe form the old B&B forum. Thank you for bring it to my attention again.